Returns & Exchanges
If, for any reason, you are not happy with your purchases you can return them to us for a refund or exchange provided they are unused and in re-saleable condition. If you wish to return any items purchased online at www.thescottishshopdirect.co.uk, please follow the steps below:
- The item(s) must be returned within 14 days of invoice date (UK customers); 21 days (Europe excluding UK); 28 days (Rest of the World).
- Returns received outside of the timeframe will be considered for a credit note only and will not be eligible for a refund.
- Delivery charges are not eligible for refund.
- If you cancel your order within 7 days after the day you receive your goods, and you cancel the whole order, we will refund the standard postage you paid, in accordance with the Distance Selling Regulations. If you paid for express delivery, we will only refund the cost of standard delivery. You will have to pay the costs of sending the order back to us. We will not refund any postage charges if you cancel after the 7 days allowed under the Distance Selling Regulations or if you only cancel part of your order.
- All items must be returned in unused and saleable condition with original tags attached.
- The customer is responsible for the postage costs incurred when returning items.
- We recommend you obtain a proof of postage from your post office by using Royal Mail Registered Post or similar as we cannot be held responsible for returned items that do not reach us.
Any item purchased via telephone, mail order or internet must be returned directly to:
The Scottish Shop
129 Atholl Road
- If we have an email address for you, we will contact you to let you know when we have received your returned parcel.